Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Ice-Cream House Again??!!


This is the new outlook of San Marco Ice-Cream House. I mean the new sign board! I've been posting about its ice-creams in my previous post in March. Whoever wants to refer again can go here.

This time, I'm going to show some of its delicious food and drinks.


Left ~ Curry Chicken Rice (looks yummy le, this is the most popular dish here!) ;
Right ~ Fish & Chips (normal dish but good....!!)


Left ~ Fish Cakes (nice to dip on salad sauce);
Right ~ My family didn't order much drinks, because we all want ice-creams....Above is specially for coffee lovers.....Iced Coffee with a scoop of ice-cream in it!

Environment : Good
Service : Excellent , maybe we are their regular customers... :p
Food : Of course. Excellent, or else we won't go always!



This cafe is closed every Monday. Remember!

No comments: