Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Little Birthday Party at Left Shore Cafe


I've written on this cafe before but I didn't put up the photo of the shop. Now I replace one on this post. I celebrated my son's 2nd birthday today here. Photos of kids can be viewed in my kids blog here.

I'm now going to share some of the good dish from this cafe. My favourites were already up in my previous post. Have a look at it! I'm going to introduce some other tasty dish in this post.



Left ~ BBQ Chicken Pizza;
Right ~ Marinara (seafood pizza)


Left ~ Neapolitan Chicken Chop;
Right ~ Fish & Chips


Seafood Pomodoro ~ Spaghetti


Left ~ Cream Cauliflower Soup;
Right ~ Potato Salad


Drinks ~ A Greeny Day (which I introduced last time) and Mango Marie (blended yogurt)

There are some more desserts like Green Tea Cake Pumpkin Cake that I have missed the photos. Do enjoy your meal there if you happen to be in Ipoh. It is at 15, Jalan Lau Ek Ching, Ipoh, Perak.
Service : Good
Food : Good



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agreed that the food here were quite nice. Shall visit them again soon :)