Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Curry Mee Fever

Although this place is none of the romantic or cozy dining place, this coffee shop in Old Town has its fame on curry mee. It starts business early in the morning at 8am till afternoon around 3pm. Unfortunately, it closes every Saturday. I can't figure out why they rest on the busy weekend.

It was crowded even I reached at 12.20pm. Maybe it is Sunday. Everyone wakes up late like us.


Above are the noodles we ordered. Chicken shredded noodle (Ipoh famous 'gai si hor fun'), curry noodle soup and dried curry noodle. I love the dried curry because I can ask for the least spicy. I can't take food that is too spicy. Sore throat may come! Hubby and my dad love the curry soup which they can really get the taste of curry.



Each time I go there, I'll order this sesame bun. Just feel like eating snack like this even it's not that very tasty. Itchy mouth....
Environment : Clean and cooling
Service : Average

No comments: