Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Gathering VS Birthday Party

My cousin uncle who has come back from US since 2 years ago is now settling down in his hometown, Ipoh with his beautiful bungalow. He often organises some gatherings for relatives each year. This time, he organised a pot luck contest on his eldest daughter's birthday last Saturday. There were lots of yummy food cooked by our relatives. Hope to share some photos to you all to make you drool like hungry wolves....ha!

For those who bought food and came were then disqualified from the contest. My parents were one of them. They just bought 120 sticks of chicken sate as my mum was lazy to cook. Actually she's not good at cooking....shhh..hope she doesn't mind I'm telling the truth!


* These were the disqualified one! *

Look at all these women, they were so busy preparing their food, ready to lay them on the contest table!



Dang dang dang deng.....here they are....








Announcement of the winners by my cousin uncle, Mr. John.....winners were separated in 2 categories, main dish and dessert.....here they are!!!!!!!!

The winner for main dish was, my grandaunt with sambal shrimp!
And below was the dessert that won out.



We did have fun that day. Hope to see all the relatives again soon in another event....!!

No comments: