Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Lunch At Cafe With Wifi

These days I often choose to have lunch at those cafe or kopitiam with wifi service. I'll utilise my afternoon session on blogging before going to work in centre. I can't stay home and blog because my clingy son will never let me be alone. That's why, I patron mostly to old town kopitiam, coffee bean and above is another regular place. It is in Ipoh Garden East, behind Tesco.




Environment : Nice, but quite warm (maybe they want to save aircond coz not many customers)
Service : Average

These are just what I ordered for the afternoon....


Left ~ Baked rice with fish slice and cheese;
Right ~ Honey lemon juice (but, Old Town Kopitiam is better!)

Food : Average

No comments: