Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Blogs Update !!!!!

Another update for my beloved bloggers! I thought of giving myself 4 blogs, each about personal, kids, food, and women world! Since I find it hard to manage so many as I'm not those 'siu nai nai' who don't need to work, I decided to throw out one of them.

Here are my current blogs.....

(1) Mummy In Vain's Little World ~ All about personal favourites, including own beauty "adventures" like shopping, spa, fashions,....etc. for sharing;

(2) Yum-Yum Cuisine ~ My food blog, with photos on great dining places;

(3) Mum & Kids In Wonderland ~ Own kids' blog with of course, lovely photos of them!


You are all welcomed to drop by my blogs and do leave some precious comments with me ya.... :-)

No comments: