Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Kimberly Cafe

I go for lunch with my Wei everyday before I take her to school - she is in afternoon session. She refuses to eat in Kinder Castle. She claims that she wants me to walk her in to her class in Mariaville. I then strolled around Greentown, thinking of what to eat. I was totally out of ideas.I then picked this cafe as my stopping point.




Show you the environment inside this 'Kimberly Cafe', in Greentown Business Centre area.




It was not too new to that area. Yet, there are not many people dining in the cafe. Maybe it was not time yet since it was just 12.30pm. Maybe their food is not too attractive. Or maybe it is their luck!

I can't order much food since it was just both of us. These were what we ate only that afternoon.


Left ~ A bowl of seafood noodle and a cup of orange white coffee.
Right ~ A meat floss polo bun


My Wei did not like the noodle because it was spicy. They put a lot of pepper. Just don't know why all people like to put pepper inside soup noodle. Little bit is ok but not too much!

Service : Average
Food : Average only

No comments: