Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

An Overview Change On "The Filling Station"


I've mentioned about this cafe in Greentown in MummyInVain, can be refer here. This time it changed my overview on its business. I thought it has not much business all the while but from what I saw just now, it indeed has its own regular customers. No wonder they can stand for so long!



Chocolate Doughnut

Wei was not in the good mood. See! The purpose she asked me to come here was to eat her favourite doughnuts. I didn't want to order at first since they didn't have original flavour and these doughnuts were fried and oily. She then cried and showed me a long face, and I just gave in.



Left ~ Monte Cristor - Bread fried in eggs with ham and cheese;
Right ~ Ham Omellette


Just had a hot drink ~ Teh Tarik. Quite nice, not too sweet.


These are how they decorate their cafe. They sell beer and wines too. Those who want to enjoy wine could choose here as it's quiet and peaceful. Staff there is friendly too.



No comments: