Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Visiting Left Shore Today

I went for lunch with my mum and two kids this afternoon. As I promised to write on Left Shore Cafe last week in my Mummy In Vain blog, I better keep my promise. Unfortunately, I've forgotten to snap photos on the cafe's and its inner environment, because too busy eating and taking care of children! It was like "war", when eating with children!! I'll replace one in my next post on it ~ remember? My boy's birthday to be celebrated there on 12 April.

The cafe is behind Cowan Street. They offer set lunch at only RM9.90, including a soup, a main dish, a drink and a dessert. Quite reasonable. Now let's see what they have here.


Left ~ Creamy Corn Soup;
Middle ~ Ham and Egg Mayo Sandwich;


" A Greeny Day " ~ some kind of mixed tea with green apple and lime...mmmm...


Left ~ Chicken Sausage Pasta With White Sauce and Tomato Sauce;
Right ~ mmmm.....My favourite!!! Orange Bell Pepper Dory Fish. Nice ya?

My Wei insisted that she want some desserts, so I took this.

Butter And Cheese Pudding ~ soft, served warm with vanilla sauce


Look at her! Enjoying her spaghetti......"Mum, I want to come here again ya."

No comments: