Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Having A Full Meal At 'TEN-GOOD' !


So surprisingly I was asked to have dinner with hubby tonight. We supposed to go for steamboat but the shop was closed today. Then hubby asked whether I wanted Japanese food. I nodded and we ended in a Japanese Restaurant called 'TEN-GOOD' ~ 天狗 at Greentown. My hubby knew that I was going to take photos again but he reminded me that the owner might not like what I did. I was worried on his words but I need to blog! I had no choice but to snap photos like a spy there.....



Here is one of the corner in restaurant. Nice and clean ya? There is always a small tray with a set like the above (right) on each table. I found it cute and I just snapped it. The jar on the left contains chilli powder while the other jar on the right contains soya sauce. Nah...not of your concern right? Must be wondering, how the food was like? ok, ok...there were so many choices but I managed to show those that we ordered. Two persons only mar....how to eat that much!


Left ~ Kimuchi Udon (Claypot Udon, Japanese noodle in spicy soup neh, like tomyam!)
Right ~ Harusame gyoza (Chicken wings with dumpling inside!)


Left ~ Saba Fish (kind of rough like the taste of 'kampung fish')
Right ~ Awabi Itame (baby abalone, hubby's favourite with hackberry)


Left ~ These are Kushiyaki, we call Japanese sate with chicken balls, asparagus wrapped in chicken meat, hackberry wrapped in chicken meat,.....etc.
Right ~ Una-don (eel rice), which is my favourite! yummy....it tastes sweet....

We spent RM126 on these food, just only two of us!!!! Once a while is ok with me, not everyday.....or else my hubby's pocket will start to get holes....ke ke ke.... ^-^

No comments: