Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Sunday, March 25, 2007

WAH NAM Kopitiam


I am a big fan of kopitiams. Although I patronise Old Town Kopitiam quite often, I still haven't written anything on it. Today I kick off by introducing this new kopitiam first - WAH NAM Kopitiam, located in Greenhill too, at the street behind Mamamia Steamboat.

It is another branch of a coffee shop which carries the same name. Snapped some photos of its premise. The building is big with two shoplots, air-conditioned and clean environment. Very comfortable to take your meal with your love ones. Look at the first photo, it was a bit crowded because it was Sunday.




There are galores of food in this kopitiam. You can have noodles, rice, bread, desserts and even dim sum here. They have all kinds of drinks too. I tried their white coffee, a drink that I would always order in each and every new kopitiam. Not bad, but I would rather choose white coffee in Old Town Kopitiam.

White Coffee Ice, Longan+Sea Coconut, Soya Bean+Cincau, Ice Lemon and Custard


Left ~ Dim Sum ; Right ~ Chicken (Ngar Choy Gai style)




Left ~ Braised Chicken With Black Soya Sauce Rice ;
Right ~ Ipoh Lam Mee, Chicken Kueh Teow Soup, Prawn Mee.

I love this place. The service of the staff is nice and I'll definitely visit this place again. I'll show some of the other food next time that I have missed today.

No comments: