Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Good & Bad Comments

Mixed Fruits Dumpling Lou Yeh


Again, Zi Wei demanded me to bring her to Ice Ice Baby for her favourite dumpling last night! Don't know since when she has a strong craving on glutinous rice balls! She even reminded me that she must help her popo in rolling and making the glutinous rice balls on the coming Dumpling Festival. I was impressed. The above dumpling portion is quite big, but my girl could finish almost all of them! Lou Yeh was the one with one ice-cream scoop surrounded by dumplings served in cold.



BBQ Chicken Ham & Lettuce Baby Crepes


The outlook was lovely, but when I cut open it, yak! Looked awful. The more I ate, the more I felt stomachache. Not really pain, but just uncomfortable. It spoilt my appetite. It was a bit spicy too due to the yellow sauce....yeeeerrrrr... :(

No comments: