Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Night At Pizza Hut

My little girl has been asking me to Pizza Hut every Saturday whenever we go out for dinner with my parents. I always talk her into giving it up because my mum can't take heaty food. Anyway, it was me who gave in this time. Pity popo....has to see us nibbling on our pizzas.

The Malay staff there were very slow in their working pace. Even though there were so many people waiting for order, they still took their own street time. After waiting for more than 20 minutes, our favourite pizzas were served.



Hawaiian Chicken (left) & Island Supreme (right) ~ my usual order.



"Why is mummy always have to take photos? I want to eat NOW!!" *impatience look*


Mmmmm...delicious..... *slurp slurp*




Due to ezcema, I dared not give my son those cheesy ingredients on the pizzas. I dug out the top layer on every slices of pizza, leaving those bread for him. Sounds pity ya.... :(
No choice! My heart feels more painful when I see him scratching non-stop till the skin cracks and bleeds.

All of them enjoyed themselves very much last night. Since then, my dear son always mentions about going to Pizza Hut each and every minutes! Ha!

No comments: