Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Monday, November 19, 2007

The Smart Choice For Proud Parents

I promise to my little girl that mummy will design her bedroom into her fantasy dreamland when our new house is ready. She will have her own perfect bedroom when we move in. I am thinking of getting those beautiful baby furniture with innovative designs and quality material.



Hmmm...this shall be the perfect one for my girl. The design looks lovely and I do hope to get all the furniture in a set for her bedroom. This is known as Robin Captain's Twin Bed with quite a lot of drawers for storage. Good enough, as she has so many story books, photo albums and stationery to keep. The picket fence like footboard gives the room a country like atmosphere.

As for my little boy, he is still far too young to have his bed. I think I shall look for some baby cribs for his option.

No comments: