Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Local Maytag Refrigerators

My mother is a very updated type. I do not mean her fashion or hairstyle. I mean that she is very alert to new products especially to home and kitchen appliances. She has told me about getting a new refrigerator at home but my dad refuses as the current one is still in good order. I made fun of her that she can spoilt it by hammering it by all her might! Haha!

Actually she has a great interest in Maytag Refrigerators. Maytag products are famous of its good quality. There are various kind of refrigerators models to be chosen in the website. Consumers' reviews can be read for some of the models too. My mum has to try persuading my dad harder to get her dream refrigerator.

No comments: