Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Care About The Elders

Whenever I see my grandmother, I just can't help but feeling pity for her. She has two sons and four daughters, but none of them are staying with her. She is staying at a house far from town alone. My mum hopes that she can take care of my grandmother but due to limited space and bedrooms, she can't help much. How about the sons? They have a bigger house. Why don't they take care of their own mum. It is their responsibilities.

My grandmother is not feeling well lately. We then suggest to arrange her to the nursing home, so that somebody can take care of her while we were all working. I am glad that the welfare has taken those elders into consideration. With the setting up of care homes, I am glad that it eases my parents' worry of grandmother's health condition. Nursing homes is indeed very necessary to the elders especially when they are sick unattended. Thank you to Bettercaring for making the society more caring and humane.

No comments: