Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Thursday, October 4, 2007

YUMMY - Kitchen Bake & Dine

Introducing here a famous kitchen bake & dine shop, known as YUMMY. I came to know of it long time ago but seldom patron it. Recently I found galore of good products from here. YUMMY organises cooking and baking classes for adults and children each month based on schedule. You can find those baking ingredients, utensils and equipments there. This is suppose its originated business nature.

Anyway, the owners is selling organic products and health food now. They are providing some health demonstration and consultation for their customers as well. This is their value added to their business. I like whatever they are doing. I feel that I learn a lot about health care when talking to them.



Above was their homemade mooncakes which I bought during the recent Mooncake Festival. Not a very nice shot, but they tasted good. I love their Shanghai mooncake if compared with Overseas Restaurant's product. They were much softer and tastier. Can say, "真材实料" !!

Apple Pie Bun

I tried this homemade bun today and it was nice. Soft bun, not too sweet or sour......made with natural ingredients. The price is not that expensive, just RM1.80 per piece.

One of the owner, who is a mother, claims that she cooks healthy food with no preservative flavouring for her children everyday. She discourages her children to take outside food, and therefore, her children grow healthily all the time.

My children and I are now consuming some of their organic health products. I will try to show my readers here in my coming posts.


Those in Ipoh, if you would like to visit or require some information, here is the address and telephone number....

Add.: 21, Lorong Taman Ipoh Satu, Taman Ipoh Selatan, 31400 Ipoh, Perak.
Tel. : 05-5499677
Email: bckellen@tm.net.my

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahh.. looks really yummy!! you really likes baking cakes don't you.. Nice blog!

Jacelyn Chew said...

haha...no la...i like to eat better! actually i hope to learn but still not yet.

Anonymous said...

I was working at the jewellery boutique few shops away (corner lot) last time and my boss' wife love their walnut cake.