Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Indulge In Glutinous Rice Ball

My Zi Wei always pull me to Ice Ice Baby cafe after music class every Wednesday. Guess what? She indulges in this kind of dessert lately.

Laurel Blossom ~ glutinous rice ball in peanuts sweet soup


There is another type where the portion is quite too much for just only 2 of us. The other type contains of more than 20 pieces of glutinous rice ball with mixed fruits. We tried once and she loves it, but I'll never order it when just both of us there.


Indulgence Beautiful ~ mango, orange, cranberry, milk & lychee


Mmmmm...quite nice. If you thirsty and feeling to have some cool throat, you may think about this!

1 comment:

Mariuca said...

Hi Jacelyn, I tagged u with a meme, come by later k. And have a great day! :):):)

http://mariuca.blogspot.com