Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ipoh Famous Bean Sprout & Chicken 芽菜鸡


I guess everyone heard about Ipoh Bean Sprout & Chicken 怡保芽菜鸡. I don't like it much even I'm from Ipoh, but I do visit this shop often with my family. This is another famous shop in Buntong, Ipoh for its bean sprout, chicken and noodles. If anyone asks me about our local food, I'll rather recommend this than the 老黄芽菜鸡 in town. I was told that this shop is owned by the 老黄's sister. Anyway, they both have different style in their food.


Fat and juicy Ipoh bean sprout

Fresh and smooth chicken meat

My dad's favourite chicken feet

Dry noodle ~ tasty, and best with kuey teow mee


I don't have its full address, but I can show you all the way there when you happen to visit Ipoh. What is a friend for then? We should always help each other right?

No comments: