Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Yummy Yummy, But Full Full



Before we cancelled our plan to attend the wedding dinner, we were at QueensBay Mall. Click here for detail about my trip to Penang. Hubby proceeded us to this pancake cafe, Paddington House of Pancakes. I didn't expect him to love those desserts there, but he said he knew I love it. There were so many varieties in the menu, but I couldn't tried all as there were only 3 of us.


Come on! Start enjoying my food below.....they make your mouths water....yum yum

Double cheesy sausages, turkey ham, potato wedge and pancakes


Brussels with beef, fried egg, baked beans & guacamole


Bananas, cinnamon sugar, chocolate honeycomb butter with vanilla ice-cream


Hot chocolate with marshmallows ; Ice Lime & Lemon soda



I really hope to dine here again. There are still a lot to try. If you happen to walk around in Queensbay Mall, do take a break at this cafe. It is at 1st Floor of the building.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

cant wait for another 2 weeks cos im going to penang for d penang bridger run. i already target bakerzin n this pancake house liao. both in queensbay mall since i wil be going there to collect my race kit. wew...so many food i wanna at in penang but i only have 2 days.

Anonymous said...

Bakerzin is goood.... some break from secret recipe.