Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Continue Education Online

* This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com *


I love running places to taste good food, but there is one regret that I don't even know how to cook. I hope to gain more knowledge on this field, for the sake of my family, to be a good wife and a caring mother. I'm thinking of continuing education online at Capella University. This university provides an array of online services with quick access to financial aid, support from academic advisors, and other resources that enable Capella learners to focus on achieving their educational and professional goals.

Sounds absurb? Especially looking for cooking course through online learning! If it's really impossible for such a course to be exist in Capella, I may consider taking up MBA in Health Care Management. Something that related closely to food health. I'm so keen on this. Hope that I'll be successful on my decision.

No comments: