Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Friday, June 1, 2007

White Coffee, White Coffee, I Luv U!


Don't know why, I keep on thinking of coffee these days. See, I went for a cup of white coffee again just now. Whenever I was asked, what I am going to take for breakfast, I'll sure think of some place which is famous for its white coffee. Here is another hot spot for coffee cravers.



This coffee shop is located at Jalan Bendahara, near to my house. Most of the Ipohian know about this place la.... Sun Yuan Loong (branch). I always come here at least once a week, purposely for its coffee and not its food. Even though it has many food stalls inside, their food is so so only. Common stuff like fishball noodles, economic rice, wan tan mee, fruits ..... etc. That's why no pictures here to show. Nothing special to me, only coffee attracts me here.



This is the kuih-muih that is sold inside the coffee shop. What's in it? Shredded coconut in brown....mandarin called, "椰渣". People who like sweet stuff may like it.

I do think that either we take coffee with iced or hot. If you take it with 1/2 cold 1/2 hot, then it doesn't taste good at all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just linking my post to another blogger's Sun Yuan Loong's post that day!

Wendy said...

aik how come ur template become strawberries aredy? get confused with shoppingmumsparadise's blog.

Jacelyn Chew said...

aiya, Wendy, i didn't notice that I've the same tempate like hers wor! there is not much choice in finalsense.com wor....nvm la, shoppingmum and i are good frens, hope that she won't mind la...Wendy, dun be confuse ya, different name mar...

Coketai said...

Jason is moving to KL, so only left few Ipoh food blogger...do you know is there any other Ipoh food blogger out there, beside Ipoh Chai and you!!!

LY.Tai