Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Bloggers Gathering In Penang


Foodloft was the place where the bloggers meet and gather yesterday noon. It's at the 4th floor of Gurney Plaza, Penang. A beautiful, cozy and classy dining place.

Each of the guest was given a prepaid card worth RM15 for ordering food. If the order exceeds the given amount, we paid the extra separately when we left. There are all kinds of varieties to choose, Western, Nyonya, Chinese, Thai & Vietnamese and even desserts.

The staff are neatly dressed.

So many that I would like to try, but I just have a little tummy...yum...yum...

I just ordered these food that I love.

Fried Pan Fillet with Passion Fruit Sauce

Egg with Shark Fin and Crabmeat


Lovely dessert of Hargen Dazz ice-cream ~ chocolate

Mango pudding with Lychee


I didn't notice that the ice-cream that I ordered costs RM9 per scoop! I was too desperate to eat Hargen Dazz ice-cream already!! Crazy!! If I was fresh minded that that, I won't have ordered it. Anyway, it is a good place to enjoy meal indeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah, nice! Food bloggers (floggers) rocks! But how come there's no introduction on the floggers?

Jacelyn Chew said...

jason, not really floggers, i just know they are bloggers, very young ones indeed! didn't manage to know them coz it was just a jamuan gathering with separate tables....read my personal blogspot and u'll know.