Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Smorty - Another Money Making Site

I was overjoyed when I was informed that my food blog was approved by Smorty, another money making site for bloggers. I have been working hard on each of my blogs, with the purpose of getting more chances to work with those paid posts companies.

Smorty is a unique website of connecting advertisers with a network of high quality blogs. Advertisers will be offering some campaigns with an attractive amount, and to request qualified bloggers to write their opinion on it. Bloggers may receive revenue on each post that they submit. Topics given are optional, and bloggers can even post in multiple blogs to get paid for blogging. Of course, the grammar usage of English in the reviews must be correct. Campaigns are available daily and payments are sent weekly.

Besides, blog advertising can be made easy with proven results for those advertisers who are keen to boost their search engine rankings and targeted traffics. Smorty can create thousands of articles written about your site and build thousands of high quality inbound links.

If there is a golden opportunity standing right in front of you, why not give it a shot? It is no harm trying. Do you agree with me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe... I just joined that campaign as well~ But haven't started to write yet.
btw, I've tagged you about "Your favorite 5 posts" in my blog. Please check at http://www.lifelongsharing.com/?p=243
it is allocated at the third tag of the post, hope you will write about it.
Happy blogging~