Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Desserts That Make You Drool

I have been to Penang for quite a lot of times, and I have been staying there for 3 years during my uni life. Though I don't know of this lovely G Cafe in G Hotel till I received a forwarded email from a friend. This is a place for BBQ Seafood buffet every Friday and Saturday, located next to Gurney Plaza. I found a blog writing about it too. Of course, his was the original. Just want to share some of the pictures of the yummy desserts.








My mum, my kids and I, all have a sweet tooth. When we were gazing at these pictures, we couldn't help drooling that time, thinking of when we may go and have a visit to that place. These desserts look really yummy.....mmm.....That is why I blog about this even I've not been to G Cafe!

No comments: