Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Kiki's Fashions Of Maternity Clothings

Remember when I first conceived my girl, I don't buy maternity clothes a lot. I just wore my mum's and sister-in-law's old pieces of long dresses. Can imagine how hot it was to put on long dresses all day long! Those old pieces were old-fashioned too. Urgh......

Nowadays, there are a lot of new and modern fashion of maternity clothes in the market. Kiki's Fashions is an online maternity clothing store which offers cute, trendy and sexy maternity clothing at discount prices. All the clothing starts at $19.99. Quite cheap and reasonable to me.



I somehow find wearing pants is more comfortable during the expectation. This brown corduroy maternity bootcut pants are smart. Kiki's Fashions is doing promotion now. They provide 20% off on Labor Day Sale from 31/8/07 till 3/9/07. So, if any mothers-to-be is lacking of some nice maternity clothing, do visit the Kiki's Fashion's website.

No comments: