Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Full Stomach On Wednesday


Zi Wei and I had a full supper at MP, Greentown last night. If you haven't been there before, you should do so as that is a beautiful and spacious dining restaurant. The place is decorated with colourul lights and other attractive accessories. There are two compartments in this building. You can either enjoy the air-conditioned or the windy air at outdoor bar. There are so many varieties to choose. You can go for steamboat, pizza, steak, noodles or even dim sum.


The exposed area ~ sorry, it's a bit dark....had tried my best...


We chose to expose to the cozy breeze outdoor. We picked a dining table under a roofy tent with a personal ceiling fan on top.




I can't help myself but took a few photos of my silly girl.... :P , to show the environment at the same time....


Hungry girl hunting for my mixed juice ~ carrot, celery and orange

Seafood Claypot Udon

A clear view on the content ~ prawn, fish slices, sotong, mushroom, dunno yu piu or hoi sam, vege, soup is sweeeet....

Club Sandwich plate ~ ham, bacon, cheese, egg, cucumber, vege in sandwich; salad and potato wedges as side dishes


I didn't know that the portions are that much! We both were so full that night. Yet, an hour later we would be sleeping like a pig..... LOL



Add.: 12A, Jln Chin Choon Sam, Greentown, 30450 Ipoh, Perak
Tel.: 05-2532218, 05-2533218

No comments: