Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Monday, August 13, 2007

HerFabLife ~ Latest Social Lifestyle Community

Youngsters nowadays go for modern and trendy lifestyle. Ladies in this 20th century are knowledgeable and capable. Not like the olden days where women will only follow and listen to men while staying at home, doing house chores and taking care of children.

When I first browsed into HerFabLife, I was impressed! There are bundles of updated information on the latest fashion styles, the newest restaurant, bar, spa, salon and retail store openings. I learn about the ways of dressing at certain occassion and types of fashion which suits different body shapes.

For food cravers like me, I enjoy reading those upcoming news on new dining places and bars. All kinds of delicious food are found in this website, categorised from breakfast, main dish to even tea break and desserts. My mouth waters while busy admiring the photos in the site. Being a sweet-tooth mummy, I wonder when I have the chance to patron Pinkberry store with my kids to enjoy their lovely desserts.......




No comments: