Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

"LAUYA" IroIro Buffet Restaurant


This is the place, located at ground floor in Ipoh Parade. That was the most lowsy buffet that I ever had! Nothing much to eat even at 8pm! And they dare to charge RM30 per head!


These were what we had last night. Just a few types of sushi. Western food le? Can't differentiate whether western or chinese style??!! No mood to take its photo liao...coz not much choices to pick, most of the trays were empty on the table.....nothing to show.... :(

Anyway, its environment is fine, space is broad enough for children to run a bit.



Service is bad too. Those young men don't know how to serve at all. I asked for spoons and forks twice, but then they didn't turn up for me. I have to request for few times till my hubby rather took it for me was even faster!
Environment : Average
Service : Bad
Food : Tasteless !


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah... such lousy restaurant! Have been thinking whether to try them out for sometime. Seems like I don't have to consider anymore.

Anonymous said...

I know it is xpensice lo but din expect it was sux lol
u just chased away few of it's potential customer hehehe