Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Thai Food Kopitiam



When I first saw its new opening in Ipoh Garden South, I 'vowed' to go there once I'm free. Sound serious, huh? I'm always like that, always want to try new stuff. After Wei's art class last Sunday, I feel a bit hungry, so I persuaded my gal to have some snack at Asien Barista. It is a Thai food Kopitiam, but unfortunately I didn't have the chance to try out the Thai dish as their kitchen was closed that time when I patronised. I just ordered some toast bread and a jar of honey green tea for Wei and me.



It has a comfortable environment, and that place is quite windy especially when sitting along the corridor.




Left ~ Honey Green Tea ;
Right ~ Kaya and Butter Toast Soft Bun ;
Bottom ~ Kaya and Butter Toast White Bread....common food niah....

Wei prefers to eat those buns with honey, though it's not to be served like that! Honey is for tea, but I let her, she has the right to eat with her way, rite?


I personally find that the tea jar is cute. Forgive me for being so 'ulu' la...ok? not seeing the world much mar....



Can you see the knob at the side of the jar? I was so silly to ask the waitress how I'm supposed to pour the tea out!


Just press the knob, and the tea will drip down, and I then can pour it into my cup! This is used to control the level of strong taste of the tea only.....LOL ...Thanks for the demo, Wei !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is near to my office. Maybe should give them a try one day