Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Steamboat In Shooting Club

I dare not publish my criticism with the "LOUSY" in the title. I shall comment the steamboat in Shooting Club an under-rated one. Where is the club? Well, it is at Gopeng Road, a few miles down the road from Casuarina Hotel.



We ordered corn soup and it was tasteless. The soup doesn't seem nice too, right?

A plate of fried wanton and fish cakes as appertizer.




Not much varieties to eat here. I couldn't have my favourite meatballs as well because the club is serving halal food.

Luckily, we have some sauce to add the taste of the food. Anyway, the peanut chilli sauce is not that nice too. :-(

I will not go back to the club and have such steamboat again!

No comments: