Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pay Per Play

There are always updated events going on in the Internet. If I stop surfing for a week, I may seemed like being left out for the past 10 years! Sounds absurd ya!

Throughout my one year of blogging life, I know that we can earn some pocket money by putting up some advertisements in our website. We will be paid by commissions if our visitors click on the advertisements. This applies on the system of Google AdWords and Google AdSense. Yet, it is not that all now! There is a new advertising system being introduced nowadays. Have you heard of Net Audio Ads, which is an Audio-only advertising channel backed by one of the BIG 5 search engines? I guess not many know of this.

There are no clicks needed in such advertisement, yet publishers will earn revenue on 100% of their traffic. Each advertiser serves a 5 second audio advertisement to targeted visitors in the website each month. Actually, this is not a new system. It has a history of 2 1/2 years with over 66,000 advertisers and 550,000 websites on such advertisements. Anyone who want to make more money may consider this as another source of income.

I found some good news when browsing the website. Recently, there is a special promotion going on for this affiliate program. By signing up before 1 February, you may share in the affiliate revenue with all the sites which sign up, and not earning from the ads on your own site only. Doesn't it sound terrific? Anyway, I have made my first move to the audio advertising world already.


No comments: