Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Online Backgammon

Besides eating and relaxing at home during Chinese New Year, what can we still do to keep ourselves occupied for the festive seasons? If I were to stay at home watching television for the whole day, I will sure be bored to death. After a week, there will be an extra obese lady in Ipoh! LOL......How can I hold myself for not munching at the biscuits and junks while sitting at home?

Luckily, I find Mister Gammon online to lighten my days! It is the world's largest backgammon club. Anyone can play backgammon for real money or just for fun. It is totally free to play. I can meet people from all over the world and bet with them in the game.

The website design itself is clear enough to make every player understand that they can download the software and start their game at any minute. The website is loaded with sufficient information about the latest tidbit of backgammon news, new features, tips and strategies all aimed at enhancing our backgammon skills. It is a secured site where I know that my funds are safe from others and accessible to me. Besides, the site is available in six languages.

I can start my backgammon game at anywhere and anytime, as there are live tournaments every day in 24 hours!!

No comments: