Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Beer And Wine In Denver Magazine

As this blog is a place for me to savour galores of food and drinks, what else would I talk about besides dining? I often explore each and everywhere for good food to satisfy my taste buds. I read a lot of books and magazines about cooking and dining as well. Denver Magazine is one of the necessary reference where I can find the finest places to “sup and sip” in the city of Denver.

As most of my in-laws family members indulge a lot in beer and wine, I could therefore flip through the Denver Magazine for breweries and vineyards to get them the boldest beers and distinctive wines. It is the most joyous moment to knock on glasses when family members gather around.

No comments: