Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

9th Day of CNY - Praying Culture

After Valentine's dinner, I then proceeded to celebrate prayers festival of Nineth day of Chinese New Year culture with hubby at Bukit Tambun Seafood Restaurant in Klebang, Ipoh. The owner is my hubby's friend. It is known as "Bai Tian Gong ~拜天宫" in Cantonese. The ceremony started at 12am on 15 Feb, 2008.



Long table was laid with food and fruits for prayers. Hubby's friend was so generous to serve four roast pigs for serving God in prayers.


These were the heap of 'gold' and 'money' for the God. These were then burnt as one session of ceremony.

Great sifu here to chop the roast pigs into pieces.


Roast Porks to be served to guests. Delicious!

Baked Crabs ~ Looks big, but its flesh were too soft and watery!




Fried Kuey Tiao was very nice. Ang gu is my favourite.



Mini mandarin oranges.....juicy sweet.

Hubby and I went home only at 2pm. My God! Very tired and sleepy. I still need to wake up at 7am the next day. Should I say, on that early morning too!

No comments: