Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Stop By For A Light Supper

I strolled around the town after my daughter's music class last Wed, looking for something to eat. It was already 9:30pm and I was starving. I didn't take my dinner that day. I passed by this little Taiwanese cafe and I decided to stop by. It was near Ave Maria Convent school at Chung Thye Phin Road. I saw it long time ago but didn't feel like trying because there was always very less customers inside. Anyway, I gave it a try that day.



Very simple decoration inside the cafe. It has a small space but can cater almost ten tables of customers.


I didn't know what to eat as most of the noodles are spicy. I then chose this.......Snow Vege Noodles With Spare Ribs. The taste was so so.



I ordered Caramel Brulee for my girl. She didn't like the taste of the layer of sugar on top. It was a bit bitter. But then, I prefer the creme brulee in Left Shore Cafe!



Kurukuru Restaurant
3, Jalan Chung Thye Phin, 30250 Ipoh, Perak.

5 comments:

New Kid on the Blog said...

Never notice there's one eatery outlet there.... thks for sharing.

yammylicious said...

Caramel Brulee!! wonderful... in love wif it! =)

Coketai said...

Ave Maria Convent, if I do remember, that place is quite remote, I mean you don't usually find restaurant in this places. I remember there was some old apartment near by, I use to hand out there when I was little kid!

LY.Tai

Jacelyn Chew said...

there have been a lot of changes nowadays. there are a few cafes near the school now. easy for the parents to drop their kids after lunch.

Jason said...

Cute name but the creme brulee does look a bit burned.