Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Online Learning

Although I have been graduated with Mathematics Applied Science Honoured Degree seven years ago, I still hope that I can improve myself by furthering studies on certain courses. I intend to pursue for MBA through Online Learning on Health Care Management.

I do not have the time to go oversea for further studies because I need to take care of my children at home. Therefore, I guess online learning will be the best choice for me. I may just need to attend my course in front of my laptop for few hours a day and completing my assignments online. I choose Capella University as it provides qualified academic advisors, career counselors and sufficient learning resources for the learners.

Well, this is indeed one of the effective way of enhancing own knowledge without leaving own home.



* This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com. *

2 comments:

Raghav said...

Hi Dear Jacelyn,

Hope u r doing well & having a gr8 week end.

I have a meme for u! Enjoy!

http://raghavsubramanian.blogspot.com/2007/12/birthday-month-personality-meme.html

Jacelyn Chew said...

oops, nearly forget the assignment....sorry raghav.