Welcome, My Honoured Advertisers!!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BLOG MIGRATES TO NEW DOMAIN !!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Mango Pudding

Upon repeated request by my dear Wei Wei, I decided to make a mango pudding for her yesterday. Below are the ingredients that I used.


HollyFarm ready-made dessert powder


A mango which was cut into cubes


I have bought the packet of mango dessert powder for a few weeks already. Till yesterday only I moved my hand! .... Lazy mummy........ I bought a mango from a coffee shop as I promised to put mango as fillings.



Ways of preparation are very easy:-



1) Put HollyFarm dessert powder into 500ml boiling water, continue to stir constantly till the powder dissolves;

2) Then pour into mould and put those mango cubes into it. Allow it to cool;

3) Dessert will set in 30 minutes with refrigeration and ready to be served.




Easy? Definitely yes!! Unfortunately, mine is considered a failure as I put too much water. The pudding turned out to be a bit watery. Yet, it was finished within few minutes by the children.

No comments: